ND 10 Bristol Residential flats
Contract: The Zone ND10
Client: Fuseland Electrical Services
Contract Value: £111,000
Description: An apartment complex comprising of 80 plus dwellings over five floors, with private car parking.
Trident installed landlord’s electrical services in the following areas; the car park, communal areas including any external lighting, installing the electrical and Fire Alarm requirements for the smoke vent system, the disabled refuge system and the metering/ cut out points for each dwelling.
Trident liaised closely with the main contractor, attending weekly meetings to ensure that any problems encountered were dealt with accordingly and that any safety issues were resolved. Trident also had to deal with the main electrical supplier and allied trades such as Fire Alarm and Security/ Intruder commissioners.
Within Trident’s remit was the following:
- Full containment installation for all services
- Installation and siting of the main panel boards and their associated supplies
- Installation of all fuse boards, meters and cut outs
- Installation of all earthing systems
- Installation of all small power, lighting and lighting control wiring and terminations
- Testing and certification
- Providing as fitted drawings
- Aiding in the commissioning of the lighting and Fire Alarm systems