The development of Gloucestershire County Cricket
Contract: Gloucestershire CCC Flats
Client: Fuseland Electrical Services
Contract Value: £130,000
Description: A large apartment complex of 147 dwellings, many with views overlooking the cricket pitch at Gloucester CCC. The complex boasts club facilities and gate security.
On this project Trident installed all of the landlord’s electrical services in the following areas; the car park, communal areas including any external lighting and the metering and cut out points for each dwelling.
Trident had to work alongside several allied trades to ensure the smooth running of this contract, i.e fire alarm/ disabled refuge specialists and access control/ door intercom specialists.
All car park and communal area lighting functioned via an automated control system to keep its efficiency as high as possible.
Within our scope of works we were required to earth bond all of the necessary incoming and outgoing services.
Trident’s remit on this project is as follows:
- Full containment installation for all services
- Installation and siting of the main panel boards and their associated supplies
- Installation of all fuse boards, meters and cut outs
- Installation of all earthing systems
- Installation of all small power, lighting and lighting control wiring and terminations
- Testing and certification
- Providing as fitted drawings