Contract: Caldicot Secondary School and Sixth Form
Client: Interserve Engineering Services
Contract Value: £310,000.00
Description: A 1500 pupil secondary school and sixth form college, comprising of administration areas, various standard teaching spaces (featuring interactive teaching technologies), workshop facilities, science labs, food technology rooms, sports hall, changing areas, textile rooms, ICT suites, dance studio’s, a theatre space, CAD design class rooms, dining hall and kitchen facilities and toilets.
Within Trident’s remit was:
- Mounting and connection of all fuseboards
- Wiring and second fix of all small power, lighting and lighting control systems.
- Emergency power off safety systems in workshops, science labs and food technology rooms.
- Testing the mains electrical systems.
- Providing hand marked as fitted drawings.