Refurbishment of 100 Temple Street
Contract: 100 Temple St.
Client: Fuseland Electrical Services
Contract Value: £80,000
Description: Refurbishment of Bristol City Council offices located at 100 Temple Street , Bristol- to provide the client with modern energy efficient offices.
The existing building has offices on five floors, with plant rooms on the basement and roof levels.
The existing electrical services to each floor area were replaced throughout the refurbishment.
Within Trident’s remit was the following:
- Complete rip out of the existing electrical systems
- Full containment installation for all services
- Installation of all small power, lighting and lighting control wiring and terminations
- Testing and certification
- Provided as fitted drawings