One Bridewell Street Bristol
Contract: One Bridewell Street
Client: Fuseland Electrical Services
Contract Value: £180,00.00
Description: Police station, comprising of 6 floors of office space, plant area/ roof mounted PV, car park, back up generator and interview rooms- all under labour only terms.
- Overseeing the complete rip out of all existing electrical services up to the origin of the installation
- Full containment installation for all services
- Installation and siting of the main panel board and its associated supply
- Installation of all fuse boards and associated sub main supplies/ Rising Bus Bar
- Installation of all small power, lighting and lighting control wiring and terminations
- Testing and certification
- Providing as fitted drawings
- Installation and interwiring of the back up generator
- Installation and commissioning of the Fire Alarm/ Life Services and commissioning therein
Supervision of the complete electrical installation and attending meetings with the main contractor.